Gorge Blues & Brews Survival Guide:
We'll have unlimited free water at the event. We want you to stay hydrated. 🙂 Please bring a reusable water bottle. We'll have bottles for sale at the event in case you forget yours.
6/23 Doors@4:30, music @5pm. Last call 9:30. Last service @ 9:45.
6/24 Doors@1:30, music @2pm. Last call 9:30. Last service @ 9:45.
We will be checking bags at the gate, as well as ID to make sure everyone is 21+.
- Lawn chairs
- Empty plastic or metal reusable water bottles
- Small soft coolers for water
- Umbrella-Must be kept low and tied off to something heavy
- Outside food
- Open liquid containers - Water is free inside the event.
- No tents or pop canopies.
- No folding tables
- No bbq’s or grills, open flames
- No weapons of any kind
- Promotional material
- Outside alcohol of any kind
- Chairs in front of stage - Just back up out of the way so people can gather at the stage.
- Dogs are highly discouraged, please do not leave them in your vehicle.